Do you have a problem that is unusual? Consult with Benjel to find a solution internally or with the help of our network of professionals built over 25 years.
We are eager to take on special and unusual projects related to chemistry, chemical properties or microbiology.
Examples of projects led by Benjel:
- Pressure calculation and measurement in tires filled with nitrogen, including preparation of calculation worksheet in accordance with size of tire, pressure and presence of water
- Analysis of municipal sludge burned for energy generation
- Study of phase-change material in heat accumulators to assess malfunctioning system
- Study of corrosion in a heat exchange system
- Process water analysis
- Particle counting, sampling from filters
- And lots more
For further info, or to submit a special project, call us at or toll free , or click below.